Aqueduct Horse Betting Racetrack
Aqueduct Racetrack Betting
Aqueduct Racetrack is located in Ozone Park, a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens. The “Big A” opened on September 27, 1894 and is the only racetrack within New York City limits. It features three courses: a 1 1/8-mile dirt track; a one-mile inner dirt track; and a 1421-meter grass course.
Aqueduct Racetrack info
Aqueduct Racetrack Post Times
- 12:30 p.m. ET
Aqueduct Racetrack Exotic Wagering
- $1 - Daily Double on first and second, sixth and seventh, and final two races.
- $1 - Exacta on all races.
- $1 - Rolling Pick 3 beginning on all races except first and first leg of late Pick 4.
- $1 - Trifecta on all races with six or more betting interests.
- $1 - Quinella on second and fourth races.
- $2 - Pick 6 on last six races.
- $1 - Pick 4 on races 2-5 and on the last four races.
- $1 - Pick Grand Slam on fifth (on a nine-race card), on sixth race (on a 10-race card)
- 10 cents - Superfecta on the last race and two selected races daily (eight to start, seven if a late scratch occurs from paddock to post)
Aqueduct Racetrack Takeout Information
- Win, place, and show: 15%
- Daily Double, Quinella, and Exacta wagering: 17.5%
- Trifecta, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Superfecta wagering: 25%
- Pick 6 wagering: 25% (15% on non-carryover days)