Belmont Hose Betting Racetrack
Belmont Park Betting
Belmont Park is located in Nassau County, Long Island, which is found in Elmont, New York. The track opened on May 4, 1905 and hosts the Belmont Stakes, the third leg of the Triple Crown. The main track is a dirty course nicknamed “Big Sandy” and runs 1 ½ miles (the longest such track in North America). There is also a turf course at 1 5/16 miles and an inner turf course at 1 3/16 miles plus 103 feet.
Belmont Park info
Belmont Park Post Times
- 1:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- 3:00 p.m. ET on Friday
Belmont Park Exotic Wagering
- $1 - Daily Double on first and second, sixth and seventh, and last two races.
- $1 - Exacta on all races.
- $1 - Rolling Pick 3s beginning on all races except first and first leg of Pick 4.
- $1 - Trifecta on all races with six or more betting interests.
- $1 - Quinella on second and fourth races.
- $2 - Pick 6 on last six races.
- $1 - Pick 4 on races 2-5 and last four races.
- $1 - Superfecta on last race. Two additional superfectas on selected races daily.
- $1 - Grand Slam begins on sixth race.
Belmont Park Takeout Information
- Win, place, and show: 16%
- Daily Double, Quinella, and Exacta: 18.5%
- Trifecta, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Superfecta: 26%
- Pick 6: 16% (26% on non-carryover days)