Del Mar Horse Racing Track
Del Mar Betting
Del Mar rests about 20 miles north of San Diego in Del Mar, California. It opened on July 3, 1937 and is known for its slogan “Where the turf meets the surf.” There are two tracks, a one-mile main dirt track and a seven-furlong turf course. In 2007, a $9-million Polytrack was installed.
Del Mar info
Del Mar Post Times
- 2:00 p.m. PT
- 4:00 p.m. PT or 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 17, 24 and 31
- 1:00 p.m. PT during the Pacific Classic Day
Del Mar Exotic Wagering
- $1 - Exacta and $2 Quinella on all races.
- $2 - Pick 6 on last six races.
- $2 - "Rolling" Daily Double beginning on first race.
- $1 - "Rolling" Pick 3 beginning on first race.
- $1 - Trifecta on all races with six or more betting interests.
- $1 - Superfecta on all races with eight or more betting interests.
- $1 - Pick Four on first and last four races.
- $1 - Place "Pick All" on all live races.
Del Mar Takeout Information
- Win, place, and show: 15.43%
- All other exotic wagering: 20.68%