Hollywood Park Horse Betting
Hollywood Park Betting
Hollywood Park, established in 1938, is in Inglewood, California. There are two oval tracks at Hollywood Park, a 1 1/8-mile dirt track and one-mile turf track. The dirt track was replaced with synthetic material in 2007.
Hollywood Park info
Hollywood Park Post Times
- 1:20 p.m. PT on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 7:05 p.m. PT on Fridays
Hollywood Park Exotic Wagering
- $1 - Exacta on all races.
- $2 - Quinella on all races.
- $2 - Pick Six on last six races.
- $2 - Rolling Daily Doubles beginning on the first race.
- $1 - Rolling" Pick 3 beginning on the first race.
- $1 - Trifecta on all races with six or more betting interests.
- $1 - Superfecta on all races with eight or more betting interests.
- $1 - Pick Four on last four races.
- $1 - Place Pick All on all live races.
Hollywood Park Takeout Information
- Win, place, and show: 15.43%
- All other exotic wagering: 20.18%