Saratoga Horse Racing
Saratoga Race Course Betting
Saratoga Race Course is the oldest organized sporting venue of any kind in the United States, having opened August 3, 1863 in Saratoga Springs, New York. There are three separate racetracks at Saratoga: a 1 1/8-mile dirt track; a one-mile Mellon turf track; and a seven-furlong turf course.
Saratoga Race Course info
Saratoga Race Course Post Times
- 1:00 p.m. ET
Saratoga Race Course Exotic Wagering
- $1 - Daily Double on races one and two, six and seven, and the last two.
- $1 - Additional Double on second and third races when the steeplechase is the first race.
- $1 - Exacta on all races.
- $1 - Quinella on races two and four.
- $1 - Rolling Pick 3 beginning on second race (except for a race that starts the late pick four).
- $1 - Pick 4 on races 2-5 and last four races.
- $1 - Pick 4 on races 3-6 and last four races when steeplechase is first race.
- $1 - Trifecta on every race with six or more betting interests (stakes, allowances and handicaps with five or more betting interests will offer trifecta betting).
- $1 - Superfecta on last race (two additional superfectas on selected races daily).
- $2 - Pick 6 on last six races.
- $1 - Grand Slam begins on the fifth (nine-race card) and sixth (10-race card) race.
Saratoga Race Course Takeout Information
- Win, place, and show: 15%
- Daily Double, Quinella and Exacta: 17.5%
- Trifecta, Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Grand Slam: 25%
- Pick 6: 25% (15% on non-carryover days)