The Breeders Cup World Championship Horse Race
The Breeders' Cup World Championship is an annual series of thoroughbred horse races. Founded in 1984, it features two days of competition with the location changing each year. The Breeders' Cup serves as a year-end championship for North American horse racing. This two day horse racing event boasts over $26 million in prizes.
The 2015 Breeders Cup event will be held October 30th and 31st at Keeneland in Lexington, Kentucky. There will be a series of 13 races in this years event all with very lucrative prize pools.
2015 Breeders' Cup Races
- Juvenile Turf ($1 million purse)
- Las Vegas Dirt Mile ($1 million purse)
- Juvenile Fillies Turf ($1 million purse)
- Longines Distaff ($2 million purse)
- Juvenile Fillies ($2 million purse)
- Filly & Mare Turf ($2 million purse)
- Filly & Mare Sprint ($1 million purse)
- Turf Sprint ($1 million purse)
- Sentient Jet Juvenile ($2 million purse)
- Longines Turf ($3 million purse)
- TwinSpires Sprint ($1.5 million purse)
- Mile ($2 million purse)
- Classic ($5 million purse)
This year's Breeders' Cup Classic is a very special one. Each year this event features some of the best horses of that year. This year will likely feature Triple Crown winner American Pharoah, who will be the odds on favorite to win this race. Winning the Classic typically means that horse wins "Horse of the Year" honors.
After the 2015 event the Breeders' Cup moves to Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California in 2016. And then at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club in Del Mar, California in 2017.
Make sure you make your way back to the BetOnline.ag Racebook for the October 30, 31 two day Breeders' Cup event. We offer some of the best betting lines and will be able to handle all your action for the event.